Happiness looks a little different to everyone. However, those of us that enjoy life’s simple pleasures know that all it requires is water, malt, hops, and yeast. That’s right, true happiness is comprised of only four basic ingredients.
Miami, FL, is packed with fantastic breweries of both regional and national notoriety. At Grovetoberfest 2019, you’ll have the opportunity to sample all the very best from near and far.
Top of the Hops: Sample the Region’s Best
- Where: Regatta Park (3500 Pan American Dr., Miami, FL)
- When: October 12th, 2:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
- How Much: $44–$89 (depending on your ticket package)
Do you prefer your beers aggressively hopped and hazy or malty and rife with booze? The beer spectrum is vast and full of flavor. Fortunately, with over 400 craft beers on offer at Grovetoberfest, you’ll get to taste it all.
World-renowned craft breweries will be in attendance tapping drinks, including the likes of Funky Buddha, Cigar City, J. Wakefield, and many more! As you sip their delicious selections, you can enjoy music and wares from local business owners.
One of the best parts of this year’s festival has got to be its beloved movie theme. Harkening back to a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, the power of these brews is sure to awaken the power of The Force within you!
The Thirst is Strong with This One
If your thirst is strong (and your Force powers even stronger), you’ll want to choose one of Grovetoberfest’s top-tier ticket packages. Here are the perks you’ll find in each.
- General Admission: Sample 400 beers (unlimited!) with a 4 p.m. entrance time.
- Beer Socialite: Arrive earlier at 3 p.m. and earn an exclusive pint glass and backpack to go along with you 400 beer samples.
- VIP: You’ll earn all of the above with a special 2 p.m. entrance time plus a t-shirt and access to the VIP Lounge and specialty beers. VIP tickets also includes Flanigan’s catering!
Choose the Path of Yeast Resistance
A love of beer is all about adventure. It’s about sampling wild new flavors and supporting homegrown breweries from across the nation. If you’re a true lover of the craft and you’re looking to wet your whistle, buy you tickets to Grovetoberfest today!